Double Glazing Installers, Margate
Double Glazing Installers Margate Invite You To Click The Link On The Timer Below
The Benefits Of Double Glazing
1. Better Insulation
2. Noise Reduction
3. Increased Security
4. Reduced Energy Bills
5. Increased Property Value
6. Reduced Interior damage
7. It is Eco-friendly
8. Little Condensation
9. Easy Maintenance
DOUBLE GLAZING INSTALLERS MARGATE, PROVIDE QUALITY & AFFORDABLE REPLACEMENT
uPVC WINDOWS & DOORS in Broadstairs, Canterbury, Herne Bay, Ramsgate & Westgate-on-Sea.
Is This You?
You live in or around Margate in Thanet, Kent and you’re looking to replace the windows and/or doors in your home with a uPVC energy efficient, double glazed window system or maybe a nice new coloured Composite front door.
You’ve done your research and your checklist looks like this…
- A+ Thermal performance.
- Gas filling – Argon Gas
- Five chamber outer-frame system.
- Weather resistant gasket seals with exceptional compression sealing.
- Improved drainage to reduce moisture in my home.
- A surface finish for a long-lasting pristine appearance with little or no maintenance.
- Must feature a warm edge spacer which apparently is up to 22 times more efficient at preventing heat transfer around the window edge. Reduced heat loss is a must.
- Strongest, safest and highest performance locking mechanism.
It looks as if you’ve done your research well!
Better still, we can provide you with everything on your list. We’d love the opportunity to provide a free quotation for you – contact us today: Double Glazing Installers Margate, we’re not far from you! We’re well known for our attention to detail.
Light Oak Aluminium Bi-Fold Door
Composite Entrance Door
uPVC Casement Window
we use the latest glass technology from Pilkington
Pilkington energiKare™double-glazed sealed units contain a combination of glass, black SuperSpacer bar and Argon gas fill – optimised to achieve the best Window Energy Rating (WER) or U-value for each fabricated window;
- A product from the Pilkington K Glass™ Range, the UK’s most well known low-emissivity glass or one from the Pilkington Optitherm™ Range; these will stop heat escaping through your windows.
- Pilkington Optiwhite™ a low-iron, extra clear glass or Pilkington Optifloat™ Clear, their standard float glass; these allow solar heat gain to help the home feel warmer and cosier without the need to turn up your central heating.
- Filling the double glazed unit with argon gas or using air filling with a warm edge spacer bar further reduces your expensive heat escaping.
our energy bills are spiralling out of control!
Double Glazing Installers Margate are well aware of the outrageous price hikes that are coming our way soon. This text was updated in October 2022 and there’s a lot going on that is pushing our energy prices up significantly.
Our superior double-glazed uPVC windows and doors will keep your home much warmer and cosier throughout the coldest winter months as a result of accurate surveying, manufacturing and installation procedures.
Conversely, throughout the warmer summer months – cooler!
Our A-rated windows using Pilkington’s Energikare system provide you with an increase of up to three times more effective insulation than standard double glazed units.The huge benefit to you here is their ability to retain heat in your property for longer. The construction of the uPVC frames together with the superior sealed units that make up your windows, will mean that your home will remain more comfortable with less heat escaping through the windows.
This means your boiler will fire-up less to control the central heating, which will help you to save money on your energy bill and at the same time reduce your carbon footprint.
Condensation will be all but eliminated as the inner pane of glass (roomside) will be warmer for longer and of course helped by the windows being airtight.
Keeping You Warm
Why are energy-efficient windows so important?
More and more people are beginning to realise that the amount of energy that escapes from our homes is both directly and indirectly linked to climate change. One thing is for sure, you definitely know about the ever increasing cost of heating your home. The glass that is used during the manufacture of your windows, plays a huge part in helping your home become more energy-efficient?
The windows in your home can have a huge impact on the amount of energy you use, the comfort of your home, including reducing external intrusive noise levels and the cost of heating it – and if you’re thinking of replacing them, look no further than the Pilkington energiKare™ system. We at Double Glazing Installers Margate highly recommend it.